Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday in poetic form

Alas, the time has come
for another day of worship to begin
To my feet I jumped, quick
time for church, I tried to contain a big grin

Informed I'll be alone
babies will be at home, along with parents
Not totally without
Danielle decided that she needed Guidance

Listened very closely
I tried to absorb the gospel best I could
must have worked out greatly
cuz now I want to do just as Jesus would

I notice this is lame
next time I do this I will revise it more
Make it actually cool
It will be as easy as counting to four

but back to my story
got back from worship and started making food
chicken and potatoes
it was delicious, I was one happy dude.

went to walmart to see
if the red box had the movie I wanted
Alas it contained it
I was so happy, my sister I taunted.

Just kidding I would not
ever think to taunt my baby sister dear
that is a lie as well
but fortunately she was in a good cheer.

the movie was awesome
the critics were right in their judgement of it
I enjoyed the movie
too bad Tyson had to be throwing a fit

we had to pause the film
but don't worry we finished it in good time
took it back to the store
then came back home and listened to other rhymes

talked with Audrey a bit
okay actually I talked to her lots
learned different blues boxes
then decided to go to sleep... on the rocks.

okay that last rhyme was
forced, i hope you don't come to judge me harshly
but I'm saying goodbye
don't forget your friend Bryce


Sorry about that lame poem.  I was feeling creative tonight and decided that I would attempt to write about my day like that.  I don't think it turned out too well.  Thanks for reading though!

No comments:

Post a Comment