Sunday, October 16, 2011

Inside my life (from a camera's perspective)

This is my second post of the day.  I don't know why I feel the urge to do another, but I am going to anyways. 
I have decided that I am going to show you some of the things that I have done, as seen from a camera, and give you some insight as to what is going on.








This picture was taken at Party Rock.  My friends Austin, Daniel, Miranda, Rachel, Robert, and I were all on a trip to St. George just for fun.  I have no idea exactly how high the cliff was that we jumped off of, but this is one of my favorite pictures of the event taking place.









I am not 100% sure who took this picture, but whoever did, thank you so much, it is truly precious.  This is Audrey and I at the Billy Dean concert in Payson.  It was super fun and best of all FREE!!!!  Country may not be the kind of music that I like, but being there with Audrey, my Mother, (the woman in blue, sunglasses, and eating ice cream) and my friends who are not pictured, made the entire night worth it.




These are my best friends.  I know that I really should not pick favorites, but these two truly are the best friends someone could ask for.  We may fight at times and have small quarrels, but we come out of the trials with a stronger friendship and a deeper respect for one another.  Daniel and Austin are just amazing friends.  They put up with me, are loyal, trustworthy, and encourage me to do the right thing, even when i don't want to.






Dorky glasses, I know.  This picture is of me and Rees Knuteson just before he left on his mission.  I had no idea what kind of guy or even who he was three months earlier.  He was the head lifeguard at the payson city pool and was just such a great example to me.  I didn't get the chance to tell him what an impact and influence he's had on me.  Because of him, I feel even more determined to go on a mission.








There really isn't much to say about this picture other than U2 used to be my favorite band of all time, and I finally got to see them after years of waiting, and waiting.  It was super fun, and the entire family got to enjoy bono and the gang.





I'm not one hundred percent sure what Mekinzey was laughing about in this picture, but I think it may have to do with the fact that I was talking to Audrey after abandoning a conversation with her and Melissa when Aud showed up. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. Who knows? Mekinzey probably :D














                  I think that this picture speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment