Sunday, December 18, 2011

Interesting Questions for Bryce!

Well folks, I was going to blog about something totally profound, (Not really) but I decided instead, that I should blog about something that is meaningless. Go ahead and read over these if you want to. If you don't, it wouldn't hurt my feelings. 
(Don't mind the random picture)
  • Do you and your parents like any of the same bands/singers? We like U2, and Micheal Buble for sure... But I can't really think of much. My dad and I have about the same taste in music... From the eighties and nineties anyways.
  • Is there any food in your bedroom? What?     Yup! there is some chocolate sitting in a bag that is left over from Mr. Payson
  • Do you know anyone who has road rage? Who? Yes! I have road rage when I'm not with girls, or my parents. When they're not around, all bets are off.
  • How expensive is too expensive for a pair of shoes?     I'd say... Probably about forty to fifty dollars is too much. But if it is a specialty shoe for like... basketball, or another sport of something, then I'd say probably seventy-five is too much.
  • How far away do your grandparents live from you?      The Wrights are in Alberta, Canada; the Tsosies are in Crystal, New Mexico; and the Ivorys are in Ftn. Green, Utah.
  • What kinds of cereal are in the cupboard?      Honey Bunches of Oats (yum...) Golden Puffs, and Marshmallow Mateys.
  • Is there anything related to cats in your bedroom?    Perhaps my Payson Lions apparel. A lion is a cat right? ;)
  • What's the last thing you spent over 10$ on?     Probably... Gasoline for my (AHEM!) the car.
  • Over 30$?     ... Gasoline?
  • Do you know who lives three houses down from you?    The Butterfields, and the Bartholomews.
  • Do you think Canadians all really love maple syrup? Every stinking last one of them.
  • Is there a bulletin board in your room? Nope! but I should probably get one, I'm pretty unorganized.
  • Is your mom a big health freak or your dad? Or neither? Neither of them really are. 
  • Easter or Halloween? Halloween, one hundred percent.
  • Do you know anyone who wants to be the president one day?    Do I count? jk, not really at the moment.
  • What kinds of chips are in the cupboards?     Santanitas. :D I wish we had some doritos though.
  • Do you have your mom's or dad's hair?     I think I have my dad's. It's too dark to be my mothers.
  • What's the first thing you see when you walk into your bedroom?       My guitar. I love Cache el Nigro. he's a fine specimen.
  • Do you prefer the truth, even if it's harsh?     Not a doubt. I would rather know what's going on then be slapped in the face later.
  • If you were going out with your celebrity crush, what would you wear?   Probably what I wear when I'm around girls. Lol.
  • Have you ever skipped history class? History Class? Nope!
  • Do you own any yellow clothes? I own a tennis shirt that has yellow on it!
  • Do you have any friends who have naturally red hair?        Yes! Josh Reese. He's a freakin stud.
  • Have you ever cried when a teacher retired? Not even once.
  • Does your kitchen looks like it was designed in a completely different deca? Nope. looks like the rest of the house.
  • When's the last time you wore heels? Probably never.
  • Do you have your mom's or dad's eyes? I think it's kind of a mix. Because my eyes aren't as brown as his, and yet my eyes look like they tried to look like my mothers.
  • Is there anything shiny in the room you're in? My guitar, my phone, the Tv, my gold necklace, and lots of other stuff.
  • What's the best date movie?         Hmm... Either a comedy that is completely Hysterical, like Tommy Boy, or something scary, like... the Ring perhaps?
  • How long has your current best friend been your best friend? Probably since Eighth Grade. 
  • Have your parents ever been out of the country? Multiple times. We go every year.
  • Are you older then the last person you laughed with? Nope! 
  • How many pairs of jeans, all together, are in your house? In my house?? That's too much to count
  • Do you swear and yell while playing video games? I don't really swear, but sometimes when I play online I'll get frustrated and yell into the microphone.
  • Would you rather name your daughter Andrea or Eva? Andrea. It sounds more sophisticated. Eva is... Not my style.
  • Is there any alcohol in the fridge? Not that I know of.
  • If you had to get up at 6am tomorrow morning, would it be painful? Painful? No. Terrifying? Yes.
  • Have you ever seen the last person you watched TV with drunk?  Nope. I don't think they've ever been.
  • If you were adopted, would you want to know? At this point? Nope. Maybe if I was younger.
  • Has a best friend ever ditched you for a girlfriend/boyfriend? They sure have! I thought they were the biggest jerks till... never mind ;)
  • Would you rather get a new brother or sister? Probably another sister.  Tyson is too hard to manage. I can't imagine another little monster like him running around.
  • Do you know anyone who has grossly skinny eyebrows? YES!!! I do. It's disturbing. 
  • Do you have anything in your room you've had for ten years or more?     I have a stuffed Charmander that has been mine since I was a little kid. I love the thing.
  • Do your pets chase after bugs? Not really.
  • Would you ever kiss the last person who messaged you on facebook/MSN/etc?    Nope!
  • Do eat at home or in restaurants more? At home a TON more.
  • When's the last time you were so excited you couldn't sleep? Why?   The last time I was super excited like that was the night before Prom. I was super excited for my date with Audge!
  • Audrey Hepburn or Audrey Kicthing? Hepburn. I don't know Kichthing, and I don't want to look her up.
  • Do you e-mail more often then you talk on MSN/AIM?  yes actually. I don't do MSN any more.
  • If your best friend's birthday was next week, what would you get them?     Depends on which one. If it were Austin, then I would probably wait for Dan to suggest something. If it were Daniels, then I'd grab him something like a chocolate bar.
  • What is your mom's favorite movie?    I don't think she has one. She doesn't express herself.
  • How much older is your dad then you? Twenty Five years? I think?
  • What TV family reminds you of your own family? I don't know! Probably... Timmy Turners. My parents seem to leave us to baby sit a lot.
  • Do you own any flip-flops? Hahah, I own many
  • Did you ever really believe that the stork brought babies?    I thought that was completely ridiculous. Not ever.
  • Do you have any relatives who really spoil you?        Nope!
  • Are there any drawers in your house that are just filled with junk? My top drawer of my dresser is PACKED with junk.
  • Is the last person you spoke to in love? I'm pretty sure. My parents are still married! So i'm pretty sure :)
  • How far away is Chicago from where you live? I don't know. Probably not far enough.
  • Do you know anyone who always looks perfect? Who?              Tehe :) Guess!
  • Do you know anyone who has security cameras in their house?         Nope. Surprisingly. 
  • Do you think Zac Efron is really that good looking?             Yup, he's a pretty good looking dude.
  • What was the last movie to make you cry? Probably... Latter 49. I think that's what it's called anyways.
  • Has anyone you know ever pulled the fire alarm in school, joking around?           Nope! It would be exciting though right?
  • What time do you usually go to sleep at sleepovers, if ever? Around One or Two AM.
  • Who was the main character in the last book you read?    Probably Katniss. Or..... Nephi.
  • Is the last person you said goodbye to single? Nope!
  • Who are the last people you saw kiss?    I don't know their names, but there was this couple in the hall at school just making out. It was pretty... gross. Lol
  • Have you ever posted a fan fiction on a website?     No. 
  • Do you ever fantasize about your future wedding? Who's the bride/groom? I haven't even thought of it. 
  • Chapstick or lipgloss? Chapstick. It would be disturbing if it were lipgloss. Though I have used it. Just because Audrey offered it though. She didn't think I would, so I had to ;)
  • What was the last unpleasant thing to wake you up? Probably a dream of me failing my classes then my mother beating me.

  • Do you have any friends who are ALWAYS kissing their bf/gf?             Yes! Blech!
  • Does that get annoying? (See last comment... dork. )
  • Would you rather look at clouds or stars?    Stars everytime. I love looking for shooting stars in the summer
  • If you could trade appearances with the last person you hugged, would you? No. I don't want to look like a girl. I would rather stay a guy ;)
  • Do you have any relatives who are expecting a baby really soon? As of now, I don't think so. I do have a newborn cousin though!
  • Do you ever wonder what the opposite sex do at sleepovers?    Once in a while.
  • When you get married, who will be the maid of honor/best man?             As of now.. I'd say... either Daniel, Skyler, or Austin. They're all great friends.
  • Does your best friend get along with their parents?    They sure do!
  • If you were to walk to Florida from where you live, would it take long? It would probably take me YEARS.
  • Do you understand why 'To kill a mockingbird' is called what it is? I haven't even read it man.
  • When's the last time you broke plans? Why?   I broke plans to stay home yesterday night, to go hang out with Aud.
  • Have you ever been in a wedding? What were you?    I've been to a wedding, but never in.
  • Would you feel asfer with an alarm system or security cameras?    Asfer?
  • Does the last person you touched smoke?     nope! 
  • Do you know someone who is CONSTANTLY texting? Does that annoy you?        yes I do! Sometimes. But then I remember that I like to text too.
  • Does it matter to you what kind of shampoo you use? As long as it isn't marked, for women.

No comments:

Post a Comment