Sunday, September 18, 2011

Homecoming

Well... I am currently writing this on an iPod touch, so I believe that this shows how committed I was to getting this bad boy done! It's been a while since I have last written in this, so I'm just going to talk about my amazing homecoming week.

Well, first off lemme tell you about the amazing girl I asked, Audrey Miller, beautiful blue/green eyes, light brown hair, short, and just an upstanding young lady. I asked her in a corky way, I went to her house, after installing screens, with a bottle of A&W root beer that had a piece of paper taped to it that said, "I'm rooting for you to go to homecoming with me!"
Corky right? Well apparently it was the right thing to do because the following week she vandalized my driveway with hundreds of Yes's written on chalk. I was plesanrly surprised.
Homecoming week was a blast all the way through, nerd day, which Audrey and I rocked, a slipnslide down peteetneet hill, a man-setters performance, and to wrap it all up, a great date. I don't want to get into too many details, but trust me, it was hecka fun!

The rest of my life has been pretty standard though, I have applied at a couple new places in hopes of getting a job, but hey, isn't everybody?

I have recently been accepted to SUU, my backup school for my dream school, BYU. I hope with all of my heart and soul that I get accepted. I just need to boost my act score a couple points then I believe I am home free.

These past couple months I have also found myself growing closer to my savings Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for the atonement and all that he has done for me to live with heavenly father once again. If you just believe and have faith that god knows you individually and strive to grow closer with an open heart and mind, you will find yourself a very happy and likable person.

Anyways, have a good time and I hope to be talking to the probably two of you who read this! Go uh nat! (Navajo for see you later)

No comments:

Post a Comment