Thursday, September 29, 2011

Favorite List

Today I think I'm going going to name off a list of some of my favorite things. I am not going to elaborate on ANY of them. So just look, ponder, and enjoy!



  • Favorite Taste: Oranges
  • Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio
  • Favorite Movie: The Departed
  • Favorite Color: Red
  • Favorite Song: All I Want by A Day to Remember
  • Favorite Candy Bar: Snickers or Symphony
  • Favorite Song in Choir: Man in the Mirror
  • Favorite Video Game (PS2): Kingdom Hearts
  • Favorite Computer Game: Minecraft
  • Favorite Beatles Song: Twist n' Shout
  • Favorite Color Sharpie: Black 
  • Favorite Pen Color: Blue
  • Favorite Cartoon: Spongebob
  • Favorite Television Show: It's Always sunny in Philadelphia
  • Favorite News Channel: Either KSL or Fox 13
  • Favorite Dog: Pug
  • Favorite Cat: Idk what it's called, but I like the ones that are just gray and have the Black stripes on them.
  • Favorite Movie Review Website: RottenTomatoes.com
  • Favorite Class: History or... Newspaper. Not sure.
  • Favorite Book: .... Sigh... Hunger Games... Or!!! The Outsiders... or... Maniac Magee.
  • Favorite Comic book Character: The Punisher
  • Favorite Marvel Comics Movie: I liked Thor... but I'm gonna have to go with Spiderman
  • Favorite DC Comics Movie: The Dark Knight without a doubt.
  • Favorite Scripture: Moses 6: 34
  • Favorite Hymn: Praise to the Man (Mens Choir)
  • Favorite General Authority: Dieter Uchdorf
  • Favorite Car: '67 Dodge Charger (Painted like the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard)
  • Favorite Band: Right now it's kind of a tie between A7X and ADTR
  • Favorite CD in my Car: Homesick by ADTR
  • Favorite APP on my Ipod: Tiny Wings
  • Favorite thing to Mine in Minecraft: Diamonds
  • Favorite thing to DO in Minecraft: Dig holes, put TNT in them, and... BOOOM!!!!
  • Favorite Smell: Mountains after a hard rain


Well, now you've kind of seen into my mind a little bit.  Hopefully if you disagree with some of my favorite things you don't look down on me, or any differently. With the exception that you like me more. :D 
Anyways, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment