Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Beginning of the end of High School

School Started YESTERDAY! I can't believe that I am officially a senior and moving on to bigger and better things at the end of this school year! Time has flown by so quick I can't believe it! There have been tons of changes in my life from when I first entered school. So I'm going to compare slightly what the first day I PERSONALLY remember going to school to now.

FIRST DAY:  Eww... Girls are icky, nap time sounds nice, what in the Hello Kitty is addition? OOOO!!!! Finger Painting! Snack time is sooon :)

NOW: Where is she, I need to see her.  Gah... I wish we could sleep in this class.  I know what a Derivative is!!! Oooo!!!! Schools over!  Lunch time is only half an hour... :*(

So as you can see just from those very VERY brief details into my school life, Things have enormously changed from when I first entered school, and though I may not be where I wanted to end up in my life currently, I am very happy with where I am, and I wouldn't trade anything for it.

Friends, family, Loved ones, I hope that after this school year is over that nothing changes. (other than us becoming better acquainted) I Love you all and hope to remain with you forever! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment