Friday, August 12, 2011

Ausome Awegust

So far, August has just been Great to me. My band is practicing more, I got to go on a boating trip with a SUPER cool Gal and her family, AAAAAND Tomorrow is the big dance where (hopefully) big plans are to unfold! What these big plans are right now I cannot reveal because... I don't know who reads this. Most likely no one, but it's a chance I'm not willing to take.
I wrote a song tonight! It sounds GREAT (to me) and I am going to present it to my band ASAP! Oh yeah! we got a drummer and a new singer! We are now a full band once again! Things are going AMAZINGLY well for me right now. Sigh...
I sure hope those plans go through.. that would be AMAZING!
Anyways... I just rambled off in a bunch of words that most likely don't make sense to anybody but myself. Soooo.... TTYL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment