Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome to the devious mind of a once great tyrant. VL

Just kidding about my Title. I really am NOT a tyrant. Or really that devious. I figure I am mostly a normal boy. I've never blogged before so I think I'm just going to write exactly what comes to mind. I'll TRY to make this a weekly thing but we'll see what Happens.
AAAAaaanyways... About me, I'm Seventeen (currently) and I live in P-Town USA. I am LDS and proud of it! I am half NAvajo Native American, and my mother is Canadian. So although I was born in the USA I prefer to call myself a canindian.Yeah weird I know but whatev :)
EVERYONE Should check out my Band page on Facebook. Our name is My Condolances. Whether that is spelled right or not doesn't really matter to me. If it is, then hey we play by the rules. If not, then hey, at least we're unique!
My night went VERY well I think. What started as an epic swimming party with my bestest friend turned into a night of a snowshack walk, and a chalk party! I sure messed up some of those drawings. :P But whatever! My friends tell me that they looked alright and made them even more unique, which is true, but you know, in the mind of an Art perfectionist, it is not.
But until next time, I hope you guys have a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment