Sunday, November 6, 2011

BYU!!!

To be a Cougar is my present goal.  Not literally  the feline, but a proud student attending Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.  Going to BYU has not always been my goal for a college, but just within the past four years I have realized that it is probably the very best place for me to attend.  Sure, I'm going to miss my friends who, hate, detest, or don't care for BYU, but I believe that through the social and educational aspects of the school that it will be a breeze to find new ones.

Not only does the school have the educational and social dominance over others, it has an amazing religious program that will help me grow closer to the gospel and ultimately get closer to my Father in Heaven and Celestial Glory.  Many people sign off BYU because it is so demanding religiously, but I believe that people who go through the hardships and do all they can to attend can only become better people  through their experiences. I'm sorry to say, but those who look at BYU with a negative mindset are truly foolish and missing out.

My application is nearing completion.  All I have left to do is write an essay on a hardship I have overcome in my life, and "How awesome I am and why BYU should want me".  I have completed my Ecclesiastical endorsements and am very excited to hear back.


P.S.
My band, HUMBLE EVEREST released our very first studio song this Thursday.  the song title is, Fool, it is about a girl who is with a jerk boyfriend.  We are planning on going back into the studio on Thursday to record our second song, Memory of You.  Keep in touch and "Like" us on Facebook! (OH!!! I'm not in the picture because I wasn't there the day the Photographer came... :/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment