Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photoblog

My band, "Humble Everest" performing at the Velour in Provo Utah. I love playing  music for a crowd. It gives me a rush that I cannot put into words.

Shaving Skyler's head was our graduation present to him. Though the pigtails are there in the picture, they no longer exist. Unfortunately.
My best friends. We all have matching T Shirts because one of my other good friends got  them for us for Christmas. It was awesome.
Here we are at Temple Square. It was a lot of fun and a great spiritual experience to be able to sing our choir songs for the public. 
We saw it online, and did exactly what it told us not to do. My friends Daniel, Austin, Robert and I all  made these Meat Turtles. We, "Tried this at home" after seeing the idea online.
I just like this picture of me. It makes me look small in perspective to the world and all that it has to offer. All I can do is try my hardest and do my best to make it a better place.
As much as my little sister and I may fight at times, I am truly grateful that we were given each other as siblings. I can only hope that Tyson and Sarah are the same way; if not closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment